Monday, December 24, 2007

Cristina & KC


Cristina & KC, originally uploaded by snaprebelx.

I am just loving this shot of Christina and KC, whom I shot on the 10th. They were so much fun, and Christina had so many ideas, which is a great thing. Some people think that as photographers, its all about us choosing the poses and ideas. But when you have ideas, speak out becuase they are your photos, make sure you get what you want!!

I'll be working the next week or so on wedding albums, which I love, but are time consuming. But it also brings me a bit closer to the Canon 20D that I am working towards. Just got anew point and shoot for my purse, and I am loving that!

Have a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

. said...

Tracy, this is the first time i got to reply to your email. Thank you for replying. On this shot of KC did you use the blur in Photoshop after you took the picture or was it done with the camera?

About the studio lights. Can you give me a web address to where you got your setup or did you buy it used ? You have really inspired me. The green background whered you get that? Your refering to a chromo background right? Or is something you came up with yourself? Also, what other backgrounds are you using like this green one in the shot of your daughter is that something you digitally made yourself or did you buy it off of a site online.

Vicky
Admin
Owner
DigiScrapDepot.com